Featured Item: Sweet Corn
Summer calls for a decrease in sweet corn prices, and an increase in flavor. Not only does corn make a great addition to any meal, but it can be used in so many dishes. Try this recipe at your next BBQ!
Fresh Corn Pico de Gallo
4 Roma tomatoes
1 cup fresh corn kernels
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp lime juice
1 tsp kosher salt
- Dice tomatoes into small pieces and add to a medium bowl with the lime juice, salt, and garlic. Stir just until combined.
- Stir in corn, red onion, and cilantro.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips, on tacos, or on chicken breast.
Town & Country Foods [Prices valid Thursday, June 29 – Wednesday, July 5]
- Washington Bing Cherries – $1.89/lb
- Washington Rainier Cherries – $2.89/lb
- Blueberries – $1.89/pint
- Pineapple – $.59/lb
Check out more deals at: http://tncfoods.com/weekly-ad/
Smith’s [Prices valid Wednesday, June 28– Tuesday, July 6]
- Blueberries, 6 oz shell – $.99
- Pineapple – $.99 each
And many other deals! Check out the full ad here: https://www.smithsfoodanddrug.com/weeklyad?StoreCode=00170&DivisionId=706
Rosauers [Prices valid Wednesday, June 28– Tuesday, July 6]
- Sweet Corn on the Cob – $.18 each
- Seedless Watermelon – $.39/lb
- Tomatoes on the Vine – $1.29/lb
- Red Potatoes – $.59/lb.
- Crystal Farms Block Cheese – 2 for $5
Check out the full ad for more savings: http://www.rosauers.com/weekly-ad-display/?zone=11
Safeway / Albertson’s [Prices valid Wednesday, June 28– Tuesday, July 6]
- Cherries – $2.49/lb
- California Sweet Corn – 3 for $1
- Sweet Onions – $.99/lb
Check out the rest of Safeway & Albertson’s ads here: http://plan.safeway.com/Circular/Bozeman-1735-W-Main-St-/4EAC74607