Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Clinics offering STD testing in Gallatin County:
- Bridgercare, Bozeman 406.587.0681
- Community Health Partners (Bozeman, Belgrade and West Yellowstone) 406.585.1360
- Montana State University, Student Health Services, 406.994.2311
- Zoe Care, 406.586.9444
- Urgent Care of your choice
- Your Health Care Provider
In 2016, Gallatin County reported:
- Chlamydia – 497 new cases
- Gonorrhea – 31 new cases
- Syphilis – 4 new cases
- HIV – 5 new cases
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD’s) are spread through sexual contact including oral, anal and vaginal sex. The best way to prevent STD’s is to use consistent and correct condom use.
Since many STD’s don’t have obvious symptoms and can have harmful long-term consequences, it is important to have a periodic STD check. Testing is painless, fast and easy.
For more information on STD’s click the following: