HIV Case Management
The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Case Management program is for those who do not have sufficient health care coverage or financial resources to cover the cost of treating their HIV. Through federal grants, this client centered program serves more than 500,000 low income and underinsured or uninsured people with HIV and AIDS nationally. The Gallatin City-County Health Department offers case management to help clients access appropriate medical services and community support resources.
For more information about the HIV/AIDS Case Management program in Gallatin County, call 406-582-3100.
• Testing: Offering free and anonymous 20-minute rapid HIV testing, either by appointment or during office hours on Wednesdays between 2-8 pm.
• Free condoms, supplies, and information are always available outside the office door.
Location: 202 S. Black, Suite 603 in Bozeman, MT
Offering free rapid HIV testing on Friday’s from 12-2pm along with HIV/AIDS education and resources.
Location: 300 North Willson, Suite 2001 (2nd Floor) in Bozeman, MT
Infectious Disease Specialist at Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
Location: 905 Highland Blvd., Suite 4500 in Bozeman
A Billings, Montana-based organization that provides:
• Testing: 20-minute rapid HIV testing, Monday – Friday between 9 am and 4:30 pm as a scheduled appointment or walk-in basis.
• Support: Regularly scheduled support groups for HIV+ people and their families.
• Housing opportunities & Emergency Assistance: In the western Montana region.
Location: 2906 1st Avenue N., Suite 200 in Billings
Phone: 406- 245-2029
HIV/AIDS Hotlines and Numbers
Yellowstone AIDS Project
CDC National AIDS Hotline
Gay Men’s Task Force