Flood waters can be very dangerous and cause havoc to all areas of our lives. Check out the following links on what to do before, during and after a flood.
- Flood Information and Resources – DNRC
- Flood Clean up – Montana Department of Environmental Quality
- Current Flood Information – Montana Association of Counties
- Gallatin County Emergency Management
- Flooding – Environmental Protection Agency
- Floods – Ready.gov
- Flood Cleanup Health Tips (MDEQ)
- Flood Cleanup Health Tips (MDPHHS)
- Mold, Moisture and Your Home (EPA)
- Septic Systems – What to do after the flood (EPA)
- Water Wells – What to do after the flood (EPA)
For flooding safety information and tips, see more here.
If you have any questions please contact us at:
Environmental Health Services
215 West Mendenhall, Rm 108