Bake Sale_smallBake Sales

Other situations requiring a permit/license include:

Bake Sale: Where baked goods and preserves are sold by non-profit organizations. MCA 50-50-103(2)

Any individual or non-profit organization participating in a bake sale must complete a Bake Sale Application, and have it approved by Environmental Health Services.



Educational Brochures


Forms & Applications


Contact Gallatin City-County Health Department’s Environmental Health Services (GCCHD) for more information: (406) 582-3120 or